- Implied Negativity – The Misuse of Words
- Read the Bill Before You Form an Opinion?
- Wordisms # 241 – Just Make It Up!
- Wordisms # 581 – Infantilization??
- Leadership Class Intro
- Slow Down, Goldfish
- I’ll Be Honest…
- Life Skills Roadmap – All Roads Connect To Self-Esteem
- 0-1nternet of Things, Where Art Thou?
- 5 Surefire Ways to Destroy a Child’s Self Esteem
- Poke a Veteran in the Eye…Because it Just Makes Sense
- Parenting Karma: Be Careful What You Wish For
Category Archives: Parenting
When I think about my long-term goal with teaching life skills to kids, it is this: I want to develop in children an impenetrable, bulletproof self-esteem. I want to create a sense of self-worth that is so strong that they don’t need acceptance by their peers. Of course, Continue reading
Many parents are saying and doing things that can tear down their child’s self-image – and aren’t even aware they’re doing it. Continue reading