- Implied Negativity – The Misuse of Words
- Read the Bill Before You Form an Opinion?
- Wordisms # 241 – Just Make It Up!
- Wordisms # 581 – Infantilization??
- Leadership Class Intro
- Slow Down, Goldfish
- I’ll Be Honest…
- Life Skills Roadmap – All Roads Connect To Self-Esteem
- 0-1nternet of Things, Where Art Thou?
- 5 Surefire Ways to Destroy a Child’s Self Esteem
- Poke a Veteran in the Eye…Because it Just Makes Sense
- Parenting Karma: Be Careful What You Wish For
Category Archives: Society
From my posts found in the Wayback Machine, originally published on March 16, 2010 As a long-time lover of words and language, I’m both amused and disgusted by the popular trend of just making up new words as we need … Continue reading
From my posts found in the Wayback Machine, originally published on April 1, 2010. This business of finding and declaring words invalid is a sticky one. So before I introduce you to the latest lame word of the week (it’s … Continue reading