- Implied Negativity – The Misuse of Words
- Read the Bill Before You Form an Opinion?
- Wordisms # 241 – Just Make It Up!
- Wordisms # 581 – Infantilization??
- Leadership Class Intro
- Slow Down, Goldfish
- I’ll Be Honest…
- Life Skills Roadmap – All Roads Connect To Self-Esteem
- 0-1nternet of Things, Where Art Thou?
- 5 Surefire Ways to Destroy a Child’s Self Esteem
- Poke a Veteran in the Eye…Because it Just Makes Sense
- Parenting Karma: Be Careful What You Wish For
Category Archives: Wayback Machine
From my posts found in the Wayback Machine, originally published on May 12, 2009. Okay, this is a pet peeve of mine. Maybe it’s because I’m a word guy. Maybe it’s because I know when I’m being manipulated. I’m talking … Continue reading
From my posts found in the Wayback Machine, originally published on Aug 31, 2009. Obamacare, National Healthcare, Healthcare Reform, Socialized Medicine – no matter how you say it, everyone’s talking about it, and almosteveryone has an opinion. On Friday, August … Continue reading
From my posts found in the Wayback Machine, originally published on March 16, 2010 As a long-time lover of words and language, I’m both amused and disgusted by the popular trend of just making up new words as we need … Continue reading